Gaming AtomFe Gaming or Just Atom

AtomFe Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2014
YouTube
AtomFeGaming
HELLO EVERYBODY!!!! I am AtomFe Gaming, or Atom. My actual name is Adam and I use Atom for scientific reasons. I have been around YouTube for a LONG time now. I have had over 5 different channels, each of them getting over 100 subs each before I decided to delete them. I am currently making an attempt to my last YouTube channel. I am currently at 85 subs and will continue this channel until the end of time. My channel is mainly about gaming, more specifically, Minecraft. However, I do play other games and I am willing to try out any new games. I have a collab group that I started with two of my other friends! If you're interested in joining my collaboration group, or just want to join in on a game with me, let me know! I love making new friends in the community!

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
HELLO EVERYBODY!!!! I am AtomFe Gaming, or Atom. My actual name is Adam and I use Atom for scientific reasons. I have been around YouTube for a LONG time now. I have had over 5 different channels, each of them getting over 100 subs each before I decided to delete them. I am currently making an attempt to my last YouTube channel. I am currently at 85 subs and will continue this channel until the end of time. My channel is mainly about gaming, more specifically, Minecraft. However, I do play other games and I am willing to try out any new games. I have a collab group that I started with two of my other friends! If you're interested in joining my collaboration group, or just want to join in on a game with me, let me know! I love making new friends in the community!
Welcome buddy to Freedom nice to have you here and oh my u had 5 channels well good thing is u deleted all of them becasue its better to manage 1 than 5 and yea I would also like to collab but I don't play minecraft much