Educational As easy as ABC right?

Tiny Tunes

Rising User
Aug 28, 2016
Ipswich, UK
YouTube
Hi,

I'm a new YouTuber and thought this looked like a great place to feed off others experience and help me get my new channel up and running. I'm a 3D Animator by trade and have spent the last 20 years working on all manner of interesting projects. However after becoming a father and being exposed to my kids passion for YouTube I decided it might be something that suited my talents. My kids listen and watch loads of educational songs and animations, some great, and some.......well not so great! Having played guitar and sung in a band several (ok many!) years ago, I thought why not try and combine my animation with music and try and create stuff kids would enjoy watching. My channel is called Tiny Tunes and focuses on songs and animation for young kids, to help them learn in a fun way. Making the content is not so bad but unearthing the secrets of what makes a successful YouTube channel is something else altogether. Hopefully on here I can gain some knowledge from you guys and slowly build an audience for me content.

Lord Dan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2016
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
YouTube
This is a genuinely good channel concept. Your trailer video alone shows me you know what you're doing. I think you have great potential here.

Have you considered joining a few parenting/mother forums/facebook groups to share your creation? I feel they may be the best locations to get your channel seen by relevant audiences. Sadly I don't have kids myself, but if I did I'd certainly introduce them to this channel so I feel exposing your channel to parents and mothers would give you the grow spurt you deserve.

I wish you well on your journey.
It takes time, stay motivated.

Regards,
Dan

Reactions: Tiny Tunes

Tiny Tunes

Rising User
Aug 28, 2016
Ipswich, UK
YouTube
Thanks Dan, and thanks for your kind words. I think that sounds like great advice. I've never ventured into the world of Mum's forums, but I'm sure there must be plenty of Dads on there too.

Lammy

Rising User
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I checked your channel out and it is awesome! I think it would be great for kids to learn using your videos! I watched the one on times tables and it will really help younger children out with their times tables. I believe primary school teachers might be interested in showing your videos to their classes. Not sure how but it might work if they are learning times tables!

Reactions: Tiny Tunes

Tiny Tunes

Rising User
Aug 28, 2016
Ipswich, UK
YouTube
Thank you Lammy, glad you like it! I would like to think it's something teachers could utilise. I'm certainly no education expert and I approach these more from an entertainment point of view, but I always think kids learn best when having fun.