Service Artist and Animator

foxbox

New User
Mar 17, 2016
UPDATE: You can now see my animations and more of my drawings.

Have an imaginary cartoon character(s) or a character from a video game that you want to be drawn or animated as gif? You're in the right thread.
Drawings:
http://imgur.com/a/GOUvu

Animations:

I don't really have a specific price so contact me on skype: foxbooox so we could discuss.

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Have an imaginary cartoon character(s) or a character from a video game that you want to be drawn or animated as gif? You're in the right thread.

(I only inserted some of my artworks here.I can't put any links to this thread so it's best to contact me for more of my arts and animations)

I don't really have a specific price so contact me on skype: foxbooox so we could discuss.
Do you have any estimates for your work? I might be curious about some artwork for some world of warcraft.

foxbox

New User
Mar 17, 2016
Do you have any estimates for your work? I might be curious about some artwork for some world of warcraft.
If you're talking about the quality, well you can judge it yourself and if you want more of my artwork contact me on skype for I can't put links in here yet,I'm new. If you're talking about the price, well it depends really. I'm terrible with prices so it's best if we both decide how much will it be.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
If you're talking about the quality, well you can judge it yourself and if you want more of my artwork contact me on skype for I can't put links in here yet,I'm new. If you're talking about the price, well it depends really. I'm terrible with prices so it's best if we both decide how much will it be.
Yeah, my question was relating to the overall costs, and if you lower the price if people get more than one artwork done. Can you explain how much you sold other pictures in the past?

foxbox

New User
Mar 17, 2016
No, I don't have skype, and btw do these cost?
If you don't mind, could you make one real quick? It's way easier for us to talk there and I can also give you more of my artwork and animation. More importantly, we can discuss the price.

Tacolyte Gaming

Respected User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
If you don't mind, could you make one real quick? It's way easier for us to talk there and I can also give you more of my artwork and animation. More importantly, we can discuss the price.
Sure, but will have to contact you later, have to go soon, and won't have enough time to talk

foxbox

New User
Mar 17, 2016
Yeah, my question was relating to the overall costs, and if you lower the price if people get more than one artwork done. Can you explain how much you sold other pictures in the past?
I make one full-figure with color for 5$ and with designs etc it might cost extra.

Sure, but will have to contact you later, have to go soon, and won't have enough time to talk
Sure,contact me anytime.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I make one full-figure with color for 5$ and with designs etc it might cost extra.

Sure,contact me anytime.
That sounds very affordable ^^ I may contact you in the future to commission some sprites for my thumbnails, it'd be cute to have some additions to my thumbnails.

foxbox

New User
Mar 17, 2016
Sorry for double posting, but I just updated that I put a link to my drawings an animations.