Gaming Army Vet that loves gaming!

SPC RedIrish

Rising User
Hey everyone! I'm a 12 year Army Vet that has recently started a Gaming Channel. I am looking to meet other console gamers to work with, I currently play on the Xbox One. I'm most likely like many gamers that started playing at an early age, I still remember getting my first NES in 1989! I'm 32 years old and have a wife and a son, and we live in New Hampshire.

I hope that joining this community will help me grow as a player and a content creator.

Best,
SPC RedIrish

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom community, we hope you enjoy your stay!

And, thank you for your service. :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone! I'm a 12 year Army Vet that has recently started a Gaming Channel. I am looking to meet other console gamers to work with, I currently play on the Xbox One. I'm most likely like many gamers that started playing at an early age, I still remember getting my first NES in 1989! I'm 32 years old and have a wife and a son, and we live in New Hampshire.

I hope that joining this community will help me grow as a player and a content creator.

Best,
SPC RedIrish
Heya SPC, that's awesome that you were in the army. What got you interested in joining? And what got you interested in freedom? You can look for additional gamers if you check out the collaboration section here :p

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/