Ark Survival Evolved cross platforming

Demetrius graham

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
As we all know Ark is going to xbox for some reason. Now rocket league allows cross platform gameplay between the ps4 and pc. Microsoft has already said no to rocket league but do you think they will allow cross platform gameplay with Ark?

-Demetrius

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I'm not sure about it, so far I don't know any Survival game like ARK being cross platform (I think so at least) and from my understanding is it usually a very big project to make it work. So I wouldn't bet on ARK becoming cross platform, not in a while at least.

Though I'm pro cross platform, would just bring more people to join and get to play, since ARK is an awesome game. Except when I get ganked by the big mean dinos. :I

Demetrius graham

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
I'm not sure about it, so far I don't know any Survival game like ARK being cross platform (I think so at least) and from my understanding is it usually a very big project to make it work. So I wouldn't bet on ARK becoming cross platform, not in a while at least.

Though I'm pro cross platform, would just bring more people to join and get to play, since ARK is an awesome game. Except when I get ganked by the big mean dinos. :I
Yeah and that offline raiding would happen more often