Ark on xbox?!

HighVoltageGamer

Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2015
Great Falls, MT
YouTube
So loving the game. Was so excited when it finally came out! Then I played it.. So.. It's a great game and the gameplay is amazing. When you can get connected. The servers are almost ALWAYS full when I first log in. For atleast twenty minutes before I can get into my own server I have put so much time into. Then when I get in the lagg is real. For intense when crafting. theres around a 1-2 second lagg delay after every single thing I craft. The glitches?! Don't even get me started. Glitching through dinos when I'm trying to harvest them and not being able to get any food or hide. There are SO MANY brontos its almost impossible to find a place to build on the beach without having a crap ton of ground shaking. Oh and theres another thing! The ground shaking is rediculous. It shakes the screen so bad that my gf actually got motion sick off of it! haha.

I will continue to play this game because of the fact it is still in early developement and it can only get better. Atleast I hope haha. If you are curious of the game u can see me playing it from around 7:30pm mst mon-fri on my twitch channel. Just look up InfantDevilsman on twitch and you'll find me!