VLOG Argentinian youtuber starting! What is my channel about?

FelipeIsPhilip

New User
Mar 1, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone I'm felipe! If you want to know a little more about me, go check my presentation video!!

I'm 20 years old, and i'm at university, i wanted to start this project just for fun! it would be really good to recieve some feedback from you!

I will help you all, by watching your content and giving you suggestions

How did you find Freedom!? A Youtuber suggested me this community!
What made you join our forums? I want to get replies, feedback, to improve my channel and to know if i'm doing the right things (what should i keep?, what should i change?)
What are your hobbies? I love playing videogames, talking about intresting things and skating :D
What is your favorite food? I love italian food, i can literally it eat all week
Why did you start YouTube? Because it's fun, i want to make friends, and i want to share my projects
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? "My" biggest dream is to make my mothers biggest dream come true (THE FEELS / secret)
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is about Vlogs(different topics/things about Argentina) and Gameplays (indie games only)

Please watch my video, i explain a lot of things there, and you can ge tto know me a little more.

Last edited: