YouTube Aren't compilation videos funny.

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
I made a compilation video on my channel and it's funny. I just wanted to know if any of you guys ever made or plan on making a compilation video? You could have your best moments, your funniest moments, your worst moments etc. I recommend making one to show viewers what they missed if they didn't watch every video.

Mar 17, 2017
i'm working on it because on YouTube all people search for laugh and funny compilations as so that's the way to be famous in the funny compilations videos make more and more videos to be famous

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I was tempted to make a sort of compilation video but not really sure that it would work with my content. I think it would be interesting to make a compilation on failed recordings, got a lot of those :D
I think every YouTube has a few failed recordings, I was thinking about doing some recording out-takes but then I thought it would never end, as I couldn't get anything right the day I tried to do the video. As such I ended up not doing a video on outtakes :(
In the new times its all about click bait :)
I wouldn't say it is, one of the main issues about click bait is if you mislead your viewers they aren't going to stay around or trust you enough to potentially watch more of your videos - so really its a bit wasted