Solved Are you serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeltano

Rising User
Mar 13, 2014
I'm sorry, but what sort of network is this?
I have unpaid payments from March 2014 to November 2014 adding up to almost $80 that still haven't been paid?
I've made 5 tickets in the last 4 month and every single time I either get a useless automated reply and the ticket gets closed with no warning, or I get no reply at all and the ticket gets closed.
I've made numerous threads here as well but that didn't help at all either.
Now, that is my hard earned money and I don't want to be that guy, but if this isn't resolved soon I will be forced to take legal action.
This is NOT how you treat your partners.

Reactions: Nuke

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
I'm sorry, but what sort of network is this?
I have unpaid payments from March 2014 to November 2014 adding up to almost $80 that still haven't been paid?
I've made 5 tickets in the last 4 month and every single time I either get a useless automated reply and the ticket gets closed with no warning, or I get no reply at all and the ticket gets closed.
I've made numerous threads here as well but that didn't help at all either.
Now, that is my hard earned money and I don't want to be that guy, but if this isn't resolved soon I will be forced to take legal action.
This is NOT how you treat your partners.
DAMN, you sure your paypal is setup correctly and all?

Upvote 0

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Yeah, everything is set up properly, I've received other payments but never those that I'm owed from that period of time.
From what I hear, they're creating a 'catch-up payment' system which they say the're launching soon. But why they need a separate system to pay out back-pay is beyond me. You'd think such a large network would have the resources to fix something like this much faster. They do take 40% from most partners anyway.

Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Hi @Skeltano

As mentioned in your previous thread located here: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/not-paid-for-over-a-year.165680/#post-743275

A payment catchup system is in development that we hope will be completed soon. Once this is completed all missing payments will be paid.

Opening multiple threads regarding the same issue is not going to help the situation, I am sure you understand this. I will close this thread as your issue has been answered on multiple occasions.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.