Request Are you not entertained!!!

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
There isn't anything that jumps out at me that I hate. Maybe have an intro? I don't know, been watching so many videos with Intros think I just have become accustomed to it. Might use more inflection when changing voices here and there.. For the motif you are going for, it seems fine.. I wish I could give you more but over all.. I think what you have is fine, I can't pin point exactly what you need to improve.

Reactions: themodof1

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I was thinking about a video I made a while back
I like it but I want to know is there anything
I can improve commentary wise?
I can hear a bit of reverb from your microphone, it might depend on your settings or not using a headset while recording. There was a little static when you were adjusting your camera, and I'm not entirely interested in profanity used a lot, but that's just a personal preference. Your microphone is good quality though \o/

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
profanity
I can hear a bit of reverb from your microphone, it might depend on your settings or not using a headset while recording. There was a little static when you were adjusting your camera, and I'm not entirely interested in profanity used a lot, but that's just a personal preference. Your microphone is good quality though \o/
profanity is my curse...