PC Are you interested in YouTube Gaming, but would rather work in a group? Look no further!

EuphoricEntertainment

Rising User
Jul 10, 2014
USA & UK
Hello! I'm Taylor, owner and creator of the Euphoric Entertainment Gaming Channel! We are an established team of five guys, over the age of 18, also residing across the US in several time-zones. We are searching for two more members to join our professional team. If you want to be part of a group channel that just loves to hangout and record, but with professional scheduling, integrity, and an awesome team of individuals already, send me an pm and we can talk from there!

We will do reviews, let's plays, live streams, and podcast! Games will be a mix of genres and we are looking for several types of gamers to join our team! So far, we have started series on games such as Rocket League, Smite, War-Game:Red Dragon, MineCraft, and much more! Please, if by any chance you are interested, pm me and we will go from there!

SmoofHD

Dec 17, 2014
YouTube
This sounds like a great idea and and good time, always looking to meet some new people in the community!