Zane The cat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
YouTube
ARE WE THE FEAST ? | Don't Starve Together #1

As we wander into the desolated place (in MADNESS MODE) we found nothing but dangerous creatures and we have no other choices than to run !

Open to comments/suggestions/ideas that could improve my contents (that includes the channel appearance). Tell me what you think of my editing skills. thanks for watching !

#gameplay #letsplay #playthrough #indiegame #gamer #youtuber #youtubegaming #indie #letsstarve #letsstarvetogether #collab #collaboration #monkeyboygamer #zane

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Loved the addition of the cat cam. That kinda separates you from other people so I would definitely stick with it. My biggest complaint is the length of the video, you might want to consider shortening this down a bit by making multiple parts.

Zane The cat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
YouTube
Loved the addition of the cat cam. That kinda separates you from other people so I would definitely stick with it. My biggest complaint is the length of the video, you might want to consider shortening this down a bit by making multiple parts.

thanks for the feedback ! 20 minutes isnt too long but i understand your point. while some people might be fine with it, some wouldn't. So if i reduce those between 10 and 15 minutes i could get a little more success with the people that likes shorter videos. appreciate your feedback and i'll put that to good use !

Reactions: TheMLGenies

Nick Jones

New User
Nov 20, 2016
Maybe you should try a 3D game, because with your commentary, it would be better and more interesting to people who aren't subscribed to you.