Solved Are there any good reason for a musican to stay with freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurdistan Network

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2014
YouTube
Hey , First of all i would like to talk about your channel it only has 20 subscribers , its not to low your channel quality but to tell you if you go to any network it will be the same as freedom at this point every network give more attention when you get a lot of subscribe and views , this was about looking for other network thing .

for benefit freedom can protect your music from being reused by others and even if they did you have the choice to accept it and earn from them or shut the video down ! , they have a lot for musician with beat.tm but before that contact Support.tm and get full information from them about how they can help you with your music and what is your next big step :)

i hope this helped you ^^

Upvote 0

Christian Modahl

Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Norway
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey , First of all i would like to talk about your channel it only has 20 subscribers , its not to low your channel quality but to tell you if you go to any network it will be the same as freedom at this point every network give more attention when you get a lot of subscribe and views , this was about looking for other network thing .

for benefit freedom can protect your music from being reused by others and even if they did you have the choice to accept it and earn from them or shut the video down ! , they have a lot for musician with beat.tm but before that contact Support.tm and get full information from them about how they can help you with your music and what is your next big step :)

i hope this helped you ^^
yes it did, thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.