Gaming Arabic collabs (Gaming)

Satam Faleh

New User
Mar 17, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is Vinx and i am an arabic gaming youtuber i make gaming content in arabic and i am looking for arabs who are youtubers and make gaming videos to collab with me so we can make videos together and help each other to grow!

reply if you are intrested

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

انا شخص احب اني امتع الاخرين و اسوي مقاطع عن العاب لقطات مضحكه وانا ادور عرب الي يسون مثلي عشان نتواصل مع بعض ونسوي فديو مع بعض ونقدر في نفس الوقت ان احنى نساعد بعض لان يمكن المشتركين الي عندي يشتركون لك ومشتركينك يشتركونلي

اذا اعجبتك الفكره رد على هاذي الرساله من تحت

Reactions: Brothers Show

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi my name is Vinx and i am an arabic gaming youtuber i make gaming content in arabic and i am looking for arabs who are youtubers and make gaming videos to collab with me so we can make videos together and help each other to grow!

انا شخص احب اني امتع الاخرين و اسوي مقاطع عن العاب لقطات مضحكه وانا ادور عرب الي يسون مثلي عشان نتواصل مع بعض ونسوي فديو مع بعض ونقدر في نفس الوقت ان احنى نساعد بعض لان يمكن المشتركين الي عندي يشتركون لك ومشتركينك يشتركونلي

Hey there Vinx, what got you interested in making gaming content? I don't know how many arab youtubers on here, but I hope that you find some additional people!

Satam Faleh

New User
Mar 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey there Vinx, what got you interested in making gaming content? I don't know how many arab youtubers on here, but I hope that you find some additional people!
Well it started when i saw those people who play video games and make others laugh and i got intrested in the idea and wanted to be a part of it making people laugh has been my life goal since i was 9

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well it started when i saw those people who play video games and make others laugh and i got intrested in the idea and wanted to be a part of it making people laugh has been my life goal since i was 9
Making people laugh is a worthwhile goal. It's a nice feeling to help other people out like that. It can make every day even more rewarding ^^

Brothers Show

New User
Jun 1, 2016

أنا عربي زيي زيك من السعودية وانا مستعد من اي جهاز انت تلعب