Other Milestone Approaching 500 Views (but abouts page no longer updates)

Picept

Rising User
Dec 4, 2016
Long Island, NY
YouTube
Picept
This is sort of a minestone/help needed but if i go to my analytics and check life time Id see 400 something views (don't remember exact number) however my abouts sections completely stuck on 374 which had been that way for 6 days now. Is that normal?

GamerwithLyme

Yes I Do Have Lyme
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2014
Ontario Canada
YouTube
GamerwithLyme
This isn't really a milestone but more along the lines of a question you need answered. Mine is not the same either. Not really something you need to worry about. Some time your views don't balance out. YouTube can counts views differently at times. I would not worry about it. Some times I get notices that views for certain days or certain periods were not counted correctly and they will be fixed by a certain day.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
There is a glitch with the views ATM on Youtube not updating, It is slowly starting to update.
If you go into your Analytics then switch to lifetime your stats will be to the 1st December. The stats were stuck on the 28th November for a few days.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
For issues, please use our support section of the forums
Nevertheless, it does seem like YouTube has been glitchy recently, so the best way would either use the method @scorpionvongaming mentioned or use a YouTube Sub Counter, they usually show views as well.