Solved Applied, Accepted, but not connected to Freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've applied and been accepted, I started a support ticket and initially got a reply but now they have gone quiet for 4 days.

Here is what I see on my channel, clearly I am unsure how to fix this or get access to the area of my channel the tutorial video references, any help?

If I am connected to your network and you are receiving income from me, there is no option to show this is a thing in my dashboard or channel standing areas.

Thank you,
Fiaura

GhostTank

Rising User
Freedom! Member
A friend of mine was partnered with freedom a short time ago. He got a email saying you are accepted to freedom but he did not get a YouTube Invitation, so he contacted freedom support and they responded. Week has passed still no YouTube invitation, He contacted them again saying the same stuff day after that he got his YouTube Invite.

So my suggestion is to wait for few more days and if nothing happens contact freedom support again at: freedom.desk.com

Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
As you have already created a ticket, simply reply to it to bump it to let them know the issue is still there. Don't create a new ticket as this can bee seen as spam, just replying should flag it up on their system again.

Upvote 0

TrillyGuyCP

Rising User
So I've applied and been accepted, I started a support ticket and initially got a reply but now they have gone quiet for 4 days.

Here is what I see on my channel, clearly I am unsure how to fix this or get access to the area of my channel the tutorial video references, any help?

If I am connected to your network and you are receiving income from me, there is no option to show this is a thing in my dashboard or channel standing areas.

Thank you,
Fiaura
I have exactly the same problem.
Joined (and was accepted) into Freedom! back in August 2013!
I still have not been invited on YouTube.
I also wrote to them, only one answer asking for some info about my channel standings.
No reply. It's been 6 hours... xD

Upvote 0

Sirlarge

I am having the same issue, I am going to try submitting a ticket now. Let me know if anything is resolved for you, as it would give me hope as well!

Upvote 0

TrillyGuyCP

Rising User
I am having the same issue, I am going to try submitting a ticket now. Let me know if anything is resolved for you, as it would give me hope as well!
They told me they could only invite/accept me when my videos are monitized.
They were when I applied, but I turned them off a year later, thinking that was the problem...
I enabled it again though, and they say that was the problem.
I haven't been invited yet, but I'm waiting for my support ticket about what to do next to be responded to.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.