PC (APPLICATION OPEN) Come join the Gamers Assemble

Mystic_Bacon

May 29, 2016
Hello I am the creator of the Gamers Assemble. I recently had a group called Purplexus Recording but that didn't work out cause of inactive members and some other issues that went on in the group. I thought I would create a new group in hopes that this group will be better than the last group I had made.

The group has been created so that small YouTube channels to collaborate with one another and become bigger channels. And to also make some friends through the YouTube community. Oh and of course to just have some fun recording some games :)

The group will mainly be focused on recording PC games for example some games on Steam. We don't have a list of some of the games we will be recording yet as we don't know what games people have on steam.

Here are some of the requirements to come join the Gamers Assemble group.

1) You must have a YouTube channel

2) You must have steam

3) You must have Skype (May move over to Discord later on)

4) You must be age 15 - 17

5) You must either be from the United Kingdom or the United States(I am British and I have
worked with people from the United States without any issues so that is why I mentioned these 2 places)

6) You must have a good sounding Microphone

7) You must be active in the group

8) You must be able to follow the group rules

If you think you match all the requirements listed above please contact me on Skype. My Skype name is MrMysticBacon

My channel is linked here if you wanna check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiurneKjqmHHhXw0G3_k8qA

walker.c

Rising User
Jun 5, 2016
racist why not mexicans HUH. America and United Kingdon arn't the only places with people who speak English