Gaming AppleCode's YouTube Story

AppleCode

Rising User
Aug 8, 2014
YouTube
What's up AppleSeeds?! AppleCode here to share my YouTube story with all of you!

My story began when I was first introduced to gaming videos on YouTube. I grew fond of watching hours of Let's Players like MunchingOrange and CinnamonToastKen. These LPers inspired me to start up my own YouTube channel at the age of 19. My first video was the start of a Pokémon rom hack known as Pokémon Ash Gray version, which is one of my personal favorites. I tried to vary the games that I played, but the small amount of viewers that I had seemed to only enjoy the Pokémon content that I was creating.

Fast forward almost two years now and my channel has gotten bigger than I could have ever hoped for when I was first starting out. I thought that at some point I would have just quit making videos all together, but in those almost two years I have been able to create over 200 videos totaling over 51,000 views combined. My channel may still be small with around 750 subscribers, but people comment all the time saying that I deserve way more than that. I am truly humbled by everyone that watches and comments on my videos. I hope one day to be able to reach thousands of people around the world, not only to entertain them, but connect with them as well. That is the soul reason that I make YouTube videos. I would just like to thank each and every single one of you who has supported me over this great journey. You have not only helped my channel grow, but you have helped me grow as a person as well. I look forward to sharing many more memories with all of you guys.

Yours truly,
AppleCode