Apple vs Samsung

Sea

Respected User
Sep 20, 2014
YouTube
Personally, I have no connection to a view point with Samsung, don't own a device nor have their services, but I do think that Apple is a good producer, despite their lack of current innovation. Apple likes to reproduce the same product just shiner, but the product is sound nun the less, add that they are currently fighting for peoples right to personal protection against government tapping, and they are A.O.K. in my book. Whatever you think about the topic, you have to agree that it would be not good for the FBI to have free rain over another large media source. Remember the Alamo? Well Remember blacklisting.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Personally, apple products seem to be more inflated in pricing, with small variations in between, but I don't know enough about samsung to make an opinion, heh.

BLUENOSE4

Rising User
Feb 25, 2016
I personally prefer Samsung to apple just because apple products don't upgrade there devices as much as other's and there products are often over priced such as the iPad pro. don't get me wrong apple is still good but the only thing that is good and stands out from the crowd is the build and how easy it is to use, that's why i prefer Samsung and a lot of android phones to apple.

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
I personally prefer Samsung to apple just because apple products don't upgrade there devices as much as other's and there products are often over priced such as the iPad pro. don't get me wrong apple is still good but the only thing that is good and stands out from the crowd is the build and how easy it is to use, that's why i prefer Samsung and a lot of android phones to apple.
Thanks for the reply, and have a great day

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Samsung for me...
my S6 can record with both cameras at the same time, and stitch it together like picture in picture...
also it came with a game recorder that takes a facecam using the front camera...
i also got decent video editing software for my phone...

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Samsung for me...
my S6 can record with both cameras at the same time, and stitch it together like picture in picture...
also it came with a game recorder that takes a facecam using the front camera...
i also got decent video editing software for my phone...

nice thanks for your reply.