Network Apparel for your channel

Mark Patterson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 15, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello there fellow YouTubers!

Looking to give something back to your loyal Subscribers? Well how about awesome T-Shirt, Jumpers and Hoodie designs, custom made based on your channel!

What do you have to do? Absolutely nothing except from reply here with your Twitter so that I can DM you to discuss it in more detail!

What do you get from it? Not only do you get to see an awesome design for your apparel come to life you can actually make money from it! For every apparel sold you make a percent of the actual profit made from that sale!

What about printing? - Don't worry we got you covered on that too!

What about shipping, postage etc? - Apparel can be shipped worldwide at a speedy service!

So where is the catch? - No catch! You can make money by simply submitting your ideas to me on Twitter! Granted you won't earn as much money from doing it yourself but it is essentially free money!

Is there a limit to the number of product's? - At the moment we are only doing 1 design per channel but this may increase over time.

So what are you waiting for, message me here https://twitter.com/MrMPViral

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Or if people wanted to do this they could take advantage of the Spreadshirt sponsorship provided by the Freedom Network :)