Solved Anyway to get my revenue the next month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krakingamer

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
So recently I want to put a lot of work in my videos. Monetizing the video would be great. Issue is I have to wait 2 months to recieve the ad revenue and I dont like the sound of that do all partnerships like freedom do 2 month payments or is that just this policy i dont see how it would be hard to pay me last months revenue when its a new month if I have been in freedom for 2 years.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Typically most networks would pay on a 2 month delay, as mention in the support article regarding this - it is because YouTube confirms revenue on around a month and a half delay with the networks as such they pay at the end of the 2 months because of this. Freedom does now allow select partners to receive their payments a month earlier, you can do this by selecting advance payments on your Freedom dashboard - however this is only available if you have made more than $100 in the month the payment is relating to, and in line with the contract you are responsible for paying the wire transfer fee's for the early payment which is 2%

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
So recently I want to put a lot of work in my videos. Monetizing the video would be great. Issue is I have to wait 2 months to recieve the ad revenue and I dont like the sound of that do all partnerships like freedom do 2 month payments or is that just this policy i dont see how it would be hard to pay me last months revenue when its a new month if I have been in freedom for 2 years.
Glad you asked! Freedom! just recently released a feature to get paid a month earlier at https://freedom.tm/dashboard/profile using the steps described below:
upload_2017-6-11_22-2-17.png

Do mind this causes a 2% service fee.[DOUBLEPOST=1497211428][/DOUBLEPOST]
however this is only available if you have made more than $100 in the month the payment is relating to, and in line with the contract you are responsible for paying the wire transfer fee's for the early payment which is 2%
I believe you've also mixed some stuff up in that one zeke :^)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Glad you asked! Freedom! just recently released a feature to get paid a month earlier at http://freedom.tm/dashboard/profile using the steps described below:
View attachment 18993

Do mind this causes a 2% service fee.[DOUBLEPOST=1497211428][/DOUBLEPOST]
I believe you've also mixed some stuff up in that one zeke :^)
Yep my fault, I was thinking of wire transfer as well. Either way the previous info regarding the percentage and how to turn on advance payments is correct and up to date :)

Upvote 0

Krakingamer

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Yep my fault, I was thinking of wire transfer as well. Either way the previous info regarding the percentage and how to turn on advance payments is correct and up to date :)
i like it tyvm[DOUBLEPOST=1497223626][/DOUBLEPOST]
wait so lets say i get paid 120$ this june they will take 2% right and i need to make 100$ to get it the month of july right?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned above the information I gave regarding the $100 threshold was actually relating to the wire transfer - I got my info a bit crossed there, sorry if I confused you.

As for the early payment if you did wish to receive this early there is no minimum amount needed though you will have to pay the early transfer fee of 2% so for example if you earned $120 for June then to get that a month early you would pay the 2% fee of $2.4 so really you would get $117.6

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.