VR Anyone Want a Shoutout on Youtube?

dibya_jyoti

New User
May 28, 2016
I joined freedom.. so if i just upload videos normally will i get more view just bcz i joined freedom does it mean i will be discovered by more>???

JLHardy

Rising User
May 22, 2016
YouTube
Hey internet I was thinking of starting weekly/monthly shoutout videos, so if you want me to give you a shoutout then please leave a link to your channel and I will check it out :D All I ask is to maybe check out some of my videos, it isn't a requirement to get a shoutout but it would be appreciated.
A shoutout would help me very much, im working my butt off recently to upload daily. It would mean the world to me if some people watched and enjoyed my videos

G

Gods of Odds

Hey internet I was thinking of starting weekly/monthly shoutout videos, so if you want me to give you a shoutout then please leave a link to your channel and I will check it out :D All I ask is to maybe check out some of my videos, it isn't a requirement to get a shoutout but it would be appreciated.
I would really appreciate a shout out, it would help us loads. Here is our channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/GodsofOdds

sofrikkenfluffy

New User
May 31, 2016
id be down for a shout out haha my channel is SoFrikkenFluffy and ima look at your vids right now

TripGamez

New User
Jul 16, 2016
Yes please I can't really link my channel but my channel name is TripGamez <3 thanks if you could and would do this