Music anyone wanna make a song

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
Anyone wanna make a song together i have been lyric writing since i was 12 years old i have experience in rap music and lyrics i dont mind if its a singer or another rapper we will work together and build the song and get the backing track and probably single art , also they need to be okay with explicit content im looking for anyone okay i have always had a dream to do a song with someone and put it on YouTube.

thanks Josh

PS - i will be asking for a snippet or any lyrics you have wrote to see if we can work and i will show you my lyrics too.

Kristin Hsiao

Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2016
Taiwan
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi Josh, I'm a singer and composer. Glad to see another musician wants to collaborate in this community! (Because the musicians is in the minority in freedom. You know. ) Regrettably I'm not good at rap or hip-hop music. My specialty is Indie Rock music. If you have interest about it let me know. Maybe we could do something special music that we never do before!

Reactions: IVonnaDie

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
Hi Josh, I'm a singer and composer. Glad to see another musician wants to collaborate in this community! (Because the musicians is in the minority in freedom. You know. ) Regrettably I'm not good at rap or hip-hop music. My specialty is Indie Rock music. If you have interest about it let me know. Maybe we could do something special music that we never do before!
yeah sure maybe we could make a indie rock and rap song together make it different and unique to be honest think out side the box and its better when other genres of music get together like sucker for pain song for suicide squad that has three rappers and imagine dragons and x ambassadors in it so anything is possible my name is josh by the way.

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
first we need to really get a backing track before we can write lyrics and record so thats the first thing we need to do and do you write your own lyrics and we need a name of a song and a chorus before the verses because most songs are based around the chorus so lets make a plan first.

name of song
backing track
how long is it going to be
chorus
then verses how many
then extras

Kristin Hsiao

Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2016
Taiwan
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sounds good! But sorry I have not written any lyric in English (All in Chinese, if you don't mind). English is not my native language so it's hard for me to write lyric in English. The good new is I could make backing track and do some audio mixing for you. What type/style of rap music you prefer to do? Do you have any lyric? Maybe we could discuss the first two plans. "Name of song" and "backing track". ;)

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
thats fine its okay that your lyrics are Chinese i dont mind and that would be awesome if you can make the backing track i prefer more hip hop and gangster rap and i will think about the name
yeah i wrote this verse hope you like sorry about the language.

welcome to this indie rap
all eyes in the crowd
music and loud claps
im feeling like a celebrity
i hear the camera snap
rapped about the world
but never travelled the map
i had to stay hustling
living life in the trap
now i listen to indie rock
they say time flies
racing against the clock
you came from a normal crowd
i came out of the block
i had the keys to life
i quickly picked the lock
i had to sell my soul
made a deal with the devil
stuck as a demon
daily getting controlled
i got hate my whole life
got called an a**ehole
now i dont even care
because im rock and roll

your friend Josh

Kristin Hsiao

Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2016
Taiwan
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Ha! It's a really cool lyric. I have an idea. How about you rap in verse and I singing Chinese melody in chorus?
Which raper or singer do you like? Or any song for me that I could refer? It will help me to making the backing track better.:cool:

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
okay thats a good idea i like that and my favourite rapper is lil wayne and my favourite song is sucker for pain we just need a name for the song then its gonna be coming along nicely i will start thinking of a name and start my verses how many verses do you want

Kristin Hsiao

Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2016
Taiwan
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sorry I have no idea about name of the song. But I seen your lyric. I think our topic of this song could around at "Life is suck! But I still have to be strong and be brave to change my life." Something like that. Sorry I don't know how to describe in English is appropriate.
How about 2 verse 3 chorus? The last chorus you can sing another rap with a little melody or melody with me?

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
okay sure and i like your ideas they are amazing and i can do 2 verses and i could try and sing the last chorus too thats perfect about how i write my lyrics life and change we need a name for the song now i enjoy working with you

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
i think that would be good i will start writing my lyrics as soon as possible i will do my 2 verses and maybe we can get the name after that because it will all come together what about the backing track i could make art for it aswell after its all done

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
i have a name for the song i think it should be called life changes i have already started writing my lyrics for it too and it goes very well hopefully we can get a backing track that relates to the song and lyrics to make it more atmospheric and more to the point.

Zhavier

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2014
YouTube
HiZhav
Hey there! I was wondering if you had a Skype so I can get in closer contact with you.
If you do, add me @ zhaviershaw