Anyone play Just Cause 3 yet?

Daniel Burgan

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
Toledo, Ohio
YouTube
goman21
Anyone here play Just Cause 3 yet? I think it's a pretty good game overall. Much better than Just Cause 2 glitches wise. What's your opinion on the game and what console do you play on? I play on the PS4. Have a great day!!

TheApexPlayer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
YouTube
I play it on ps4 and its great
In my opinion its was game of the year
well the game of the year when it was 2015
just cause 2 was amazing so i was worried that just cause 3 would just be the same game with updated graphics but it wasn't
they added a wing suit whis is great and the destruction is even better then it was in just cause 2

MrFyrious

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
I played Just Cause 3 on my PS4. I finished the story and liberated all settlements :) Overall it was a pretty fun game but I find the second a bit better.

Hope to see a Multiplayer option soon. Like the Just Cause 2 multiplayer mod.

Daniel Burgan

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
Toledo, Ohio
YouTube
goman21
I played Just Cause 3 on my PS4. I finished the story and liberated all settlements :) Overall it was a pretty fun game but I find the second a bit better.

Hope to see a Multiplayer option soon. Like the Just Cause 2 multiplayer mod.
I agree with you. I just bought it from my friend last week for $30 and haven't fully beat it. I platinumed the 2nd one. Definitely can't wait for multiplayer to be included.[DOUBLEPOST=1452108675][/DOUBLEPOST]
I play it on ps4 and its great
In my opinion its was game of the year
well the game of the year when it was 2015
just cause 2 was amazing so i was worried that just cause 3 would just be the same game with updated graphics but it wasn't
they added a wing suit whis is great and the destruction is even better then it was in just cause 2
I agree with you. I just bought it from my friend last week for $30 and haven't fully beat it. I platinumed the 2nd one. :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
No I haven't , but it looks good :( I think I will give it ago one day xD

FadedTiara

Jan 4, 2016
Warwickshire
YouTube
FadedTiara
Yep i bought it 2 weeks ago and my onboard gpu hated every second of it on LOW settings haha. i managed about 19 fps. the background took ages to render but the gameplay is awesome and i enjoyed it lots. my new gpu is going to be installed today i hope and thats the first video im going to do for my channel :)