Anyone participating -> Reddit Secret Santa 2015?

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hi there! Anyone of you guys also participating as a Secret Santa on Reddit?I came across it and just loved the idea! I got matched with someone in the US and their gift is already on their way I'm so curious if they will like it!

whaha suspense lol!

allison w

Respected User
Freedom! Member
i didnt even know that was a thing lol im for sure going to be apart of it next year (seeing i missed the deadline for it this year :/)

Last edited:

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Yeah me neither, I just came across it and loved the idea :)
They have multiple things a year last one was a halloween exchange & I think the postcard exchange is up next!

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Never heard of this before... you supposed to send them a physical item or digital gift?

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Never heard of this before... you supposed to send them a physical item or digital gift?
Whatever you want they have gift galllery lol. I saw people getting steam gifts, homemade filled boxes and retail stuff. People make their own letter and stalker info like your twitter so they can get you a fitting gift!

I'ts pretty fun I' prob gonna vlog about it on my channel!

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Whatever you want they have gift galllery lol. I saw people getting steam gifts, homemade filled boxes and retail stuff. People make their own letter and stalker info like your twitter so they can get you a fitting gift!

I'ts pretty fun I' prob gonna vlog about it on my channel!
I'm surprised I never even heard about this before... lol. Sounds fun.

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Would be fun if freedom did something like that

Would be very cool but it takes a bit of an organization, if I see how Reddit is doing it LOL they have a whole verification system behind so that everyone will keep the end of their bargain. Don't know if freedom would be up for it but it would be cool!

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Tbh I wish I had gotten involved!

allison w

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Would be very cool but it takes a bit of an organization, if I see how Reddit is doing it LOL they have a whole verification system behind so that everyone will keep the end of their bargain. Don't know if freedom would be up for it but it would be cool!

True just a thought lol but it would take alot of planning