Resources Anyone Know an easy way to convert files?

SpicandSpan26

Well-Known User
Dec 1, 2014
YouTube
SpicandSpanOrig
There's a few tools for that, I personally use a YouTube Downloader to convert videos because it can do that ;)
Thank you sir, I shouldn't need to worry about it any longer though Eternal dreamers solution fixed the problem.[DOUBLEPOST=1489678294][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why do you need to convert them? File size?
No, My editing software wouldn't recognize Avi files. I could import the file but get a media source error or it wouldn't include the audio for the clip, but it will if the clip is Mp4 or basically anything other than Avi. lol

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Thank you sir, I shouldn't need to worry about it any longer though Eternal dreamers solution fixed the problem.[DOUBLEPOST=1489678294][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, My editing software wouldn't recognize Avi files. I could import the file but get a media source error or it wouldn't include the audio for the clip, but it will if the clip is Mp4 or basically anything other than Avi. lol
What is your editing software?

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
What is your editing software as some accept almost all files[DOUBLEPOST=1489696002][/DOUBLEPOST]i also feel like you can change your recording format within bandicam.

SpicandSpan26

Well-Known User
Dec 1, 2014
YouTube
SpicandSpanOrig
I am using PowerDirector 13, I've already changed the recording format in bandicam to mp4. PD13 support has asked me to try using another file format before and I just didn't try because the program would crash without warning before they added some patches to help stabilize it. It may be a bug that it won't support Avi. but they've already moved on to newer versions so I don't think it'll get fixed.

StringStorm

Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2015
stringstorm.info
YouTube
There a little known feature on VLC player that lets you do just that without any compromise to quality. Why bother with online converters, having to wait for upload and download, when you already have one right on your desktop.

Reactions: LW