Anyone kinda addicted to PUBG?

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
I mean, it's pretty much a simple concept and most likely been done by others. Maybe better, but the top dog that has the name brand goodness is PUBG. It gets insanely tense when you're narrowly coming down to the top 10 in a 100 person game.

Though I haven't had much luck with multi-team mode. Usually either a lack of communication or people just run off to do their own thing. Yet, don't get me started on how toxic the lobby is... At least when it loads quick enough.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Have played the game before, but didn't get much into it, not the type of game for me.

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
It can be fun if you look always from the toxic community, it is more rewarding for those who don't rush in. Frankly I'm a terrible shot.

Efferrt TV

New User
Sep 22, 2017
YouTube
I mean, it's pretty much a simple concept and most likely been done by others. Maybe better, but the top dog that has the name brand goodness is PUBG. It gets insanely tense when you're narrowly coming down to the top 10 in a 100 person game.

Though I haven't had much luck with multi-team mode. Usually either a lack of communication or people just run off to do their own thing. Yet, don't get me started on how toxic the lobby is... At least when it loads quick enough.
Addicted is an understatement hahaha, Only went to university one day this week and i got 6 classes *YELP*