Anyone Have TIPS for More Views? What Games should I play!

Blueflares

New User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys so I just started a Super Meat Boy Series plus the Minecraft anyone else have some good games that will get Views. Also Speaking of views anyone got tips on how to get more Thx Guys. #FreedomFamily

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I have a few.
1. post to a relevant sub-reddit: Doing so can target the fan base you want to, and can help you get a quick boost. Just expect at least 1 dislike if your quality isn't up to their standards (Hint, it never is).
2. Provide entertaining things for the audience to react with: Provide something in the description or video that makes your audience want to comment! This not only helps your engagement on your video, but also makes your audience feel like they are special.
3. Just Keep at it. right now, you're small, so expect it to take a little bit to get the number of views that you want. Just keep making engaging content, and subscribers will follow.

Reactions: Carlos Alicea Jr

Carlos Alicea Jr

Rising User
Nov 14, 2015
YouTube
NobleModerN
I have a few.
1. post to a relevant sub-reddit: Doing so can target the fan base you want to, and can help you get a quick boost. Just expect at least 1 dislike if your quality isn't up to their standards (Hint, it never is).
2. Provide entertaining things for the audience to react with: Provide something in the description or video that makes your audience want to comment! This not only helps your engagement on your video, but also makes your audience feel like they are special.
3. Just Keep at it. right now, you're small, so expect it to take a little bit to get the number of views that you want. Just keep making engaging content, and subscribers will follow.
Just started doing that sub reddit thing today actually hopefully it works and people end up liking my content.