Anyone getting outlast 2?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
ah there a few different endings and options to characters, so can play few a few times, not always the same :)
Yeah i know :p

Did sme research at the time and at first i wanted to get the game but seeing the gameplay and such kinda felt like a short game, altough it has different endings i skipped the game and went for something else :)

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
Yeah i know :p

Did sme research at the time and at first i wanted to get the game but seeing the gameplay and such kinda felt like a short game, altough it has different endings i skipped the game and went for something else :)

Ah the game itself is short, not going to lie there, but can be replayed over with different outcomes, so isn't to bad, i have recently played among the sleep which is uploaded to the channel, pretty fun game, few jump scares and was a bargain for £5 on the ps store, if you haven't heard or seen any of the game before

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Ah the game itself is short, not going to lie there, but can be replayed over with different outcomes, so isn't to bad, i have recently played among the sleep which is uploaded to the channel, pretty fun game, few jump scares and was a bargain for £5 on the ps store, if you haven't heard or seen any of the game before
Hmm, thanks for the tip! I might take a look then if this is something fun to play :)