Anyone else having trouble adding Annotations?

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
Hey everyone. Hope ya'll are doing well. So, for quite some time now, I haven't been able to add Annotations to my videos. The annotations page just doesn't load properly. I initially thought it was something wrong on my end, so I tried using my second system instead. Didn't help. Same problem there as well.
And after doing some research and getting in touch with the support team for the Paid YouTube service, I found out that YouTube doesn't really have a proper support team, atleast not for the kinda issue I'm having.
It's cool though. I've gotten into the habit of using Cards instead, and I actually like using them.
Just wondering, anyone else had similar problems? If so, any idea what's going on?

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
nope works fine for me..

I suggest you get the heartbeat app provided through freedom - it lets you clone annotations from another video and apply them to your current video - for that function alone it's worth its weight in gold - it also allows you to copy tags from other youtube videos - ALSO worth its weight in gold.

Reactions: Demkeys