Anyone else feel like this?

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
So i have been doing youtube for almost 9 months now and have enjoyed my time so far, however lately i do feel a little down with it and get moments where i think i should take a break or whether i should bother continuing. I think alot of it comes down to the pure demands that it requires, time, money and a good chunk of your life style. Alot of people dont understand the time put in to each video, whether it be the time used playing to get enough decent footage, editing times, rendering and other aspects it all adds up and when you see your videos only ever achieving 10-30 views on average its quite depressing. Now dont take this the wrong way i dont expect a good return or think i deserve it just because i upload im not that dilusional but i do find it a shame and a downer. Yes i know thats the way it goes these days but it doesnt mean your motivation wont drop. Ofcourse as content creators yourselves some of you will probably feel a simular situation. So how do you guys feel about your time so far?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So i have been doing youtube for almost 9 months now and have enjoyed my time so far, however lately i do feel a little down with it and get moments where i think i should take a break or whether i should bother continuing. I think alot of it comes down to the pure demands that it requires, time, money and a good chunk of your life style. Alot of people dont understand the time put in to each video, whether it be the time used playing to get enough decent footage, editing times, rendering and other aspects it all adds up and when you see your videos only ever achieving 10-30 views on average its quite depressing. Now dont take this the wrong way i dont expect a good return or think i deserve it just because i upload im not that dilusional but i do find it a shame and a downer. Yes i know thats the way it goes these days but it doesnt mean your motivation wont drop. Ofcourse as content creators yourselves some of you will probably feel a simular situation. So how do you guys feel about your time so far?
I've been creating videos off/on since 2012, with many breaks in between. I just like treating it as a learning experience, and to not focus on the view/subscriber aspect. Basing anything off of other people will sometime lead to sad times, but everyone is different! I feel accomplished knowing that I'm steadily upgrading the quality of my channel bit by bit. It's definitely a huge time sink, and it's odd at times trying to figure out what I want exactly on YouTube, but that's part of the fun ^^