Anyone able to help?

Too Canadian Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2016
YouTube
Good morning Freedom! Family!

So I have been with Freedom! now for a little bit, and there is 1 thing I have noticed. No matter what I do, who I ask, or anything, I've noticed that I haven't seen any viewer improvements for my channel. It always ends up being the loyal people I had from before I came here.

I'm not sure why, as I have followed many tips on how to improve the channel, but it is not working out for me at all.

What do I do now?

TooCanadian

The Zozsomes!

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2015
'Murica
YouTube
Honestly, I'm in the same boat man. I got nothing. I'll give you a sub and check out your stuff. Best option would to probably be more active on threads here and on Freedom!s youtube. Best of luck fam.

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube

So I have been with Freedom! now for a little bit, and there is 1 thing I have noticed. No matter what I do, who I ask, or anything, I've noticed that I haven't seen any viewer improvements for my channel. It always ends up being the loyal people I had from before I came here.

I'm not sure why, as I have followed many tips on how to improve the channel, but it is not working out for me at all.

What do I do now?

TooCanadian
We aren't your viewers, we're your colleagues, you won't gain much subs form here because everyone is too busy on their own channel

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
It's always hard for a smaller channels, youtube works against them to be seen. Videos with low views get low priority on search and suggested, while people with more views get even more. Keep working away and it should start to get easier.

Also upload content that will get more viewers in, lets plays are good to keep your audience watching, but someone isn't going to see episode 25 and just start watching. Things like tutorials or showcases are great for getting new people in. Keep working away and I'm sure you will get there :)

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube

What do I do now?

TooCanadian
Well you can't get many subs from here :D This is a place for tips and stuff like that :D and freedom ! also gives you tools llike epidemicsounds and other services for FREE :)

Too Canadian Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2016
YouTube
I'm not posting this about finding subs from here. It is a general thing from everything. I'm specifically looking for other things I can try to do to help.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
you know... it's not something you need to wait to get it from others. just stay active here in the forums and also on the comments by every video you love to watch. I also checked your channel. the only tip I can give now is use tumbmail on every video. but if you upload on a schedule and you keep staying active and you keep delivering awesome and funny video's. then people wil watching you more! sure in the beginning it takes long and it wil be a struggle in the beginning. but you just had to get trough all that. and then before you know, you grow faster and faster and as end result: you're big at youtube. but it all takes time. just take your time and be awesome at everything and keep your head cool and stay active!