Already Implemented any way to remove this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
It's just the XenForo announcement system. It's not targeted at any specific user. It's a global announcement system that covers all users and it's just a small piece of code that automatically puts in your username but that does not mean the message is being aimed at you. There's no way of removing it without removing it for everyone I believe, I'm not quite sure I've only dabbled in XenForo but I do believe all announcements are for all users.

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
It's just the XenForo announcement system. It's not targeted at any specific user. It's a global announcement system that covers all users and it's just a small piece of code that automatically puts in your username but that does not mean the message is being aimed at you. There's no way of removing it without removing it for everyone I believe, I'm not quite sure I've only dabbled in XenForo but I do believe all announcements are for all users.

Would assume there is a way to set it for a set of users. I'm aware how it works. :p

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
This is global. It's not directed at you. It's there to make sure all users read the rules and to remind them of it. It is out there for a reason. There is no way to get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.