Any UK Gamers wanna play on a Technic Server?

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
I've currently got a Technic server (Realm of Mianite pack) that I'm using casually, but I was hoping to have 1 or 2 other people around, just to...I dunno, have someone else on!

If you like moded minecraft and like just messing about with mods by yourself, I'm happy to share the server IP with you.

PLEASE no griefers. This is a laid back server for moded content and building. Also, one person per IP. The IP is for you. Don't invite all your friends. Maybe 1 or 2, but I'm not looking for 20 people on the server. Just you to casually mess about with!

This isn't a donation thing. Seriously, it's free, I'm NOT looking for money. Just offering a server for chilled Freedom members to enjoy.

Message me if you want the IP.

Toxic Tryhards

Respected User
Mar 4, 2016
YouTube
Hi I'm mason And me and my friend Anthony might be interested in doing some collab
Here some info on us
We would first like a little more info on you if you wouldn't mined?

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Hi I'm mason And me and my friend Anthony might be interested in doing some collab
Here some info on us
We would first like a little more info on you if you wouldn't mined?

It's not a collab... For some reason, the mods found it pertinent to move the offer of free use of a server onto the collab forum.

It's not a collab, it's not for a video, it's not for any recording on Youtube. It's a private server I own and I was offering it to Freedom as something people could enjoy.

Lord knows why my topic got shifted to the collab forum...

Toxic Tryhards

Respected User
Mar 4, 2016
YouTube
It's not a collab... For some reason, the mods found it pertinent to move the offer of free use of a server onto the collab forum.

It's not a collab, it's not for a video, it's not for any recording on Youtube. It's a private server I own and I was offering it to Freedom as something people could enjoy.

Lord knows why my topic got shifted to the collab forum...
oh i see thanks for the server use we will sure to use it but not at the moment