Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
Hey there everyone. I created my YouTube channel about a month ago and have created videos on 'Outlast 2' and 'Nier:Automata'. So far my channel has 16 subscribers and I don't get many views. I was wondering if any of the more experienced youtubers had any advice on how to get my channel noticed. Thank you.

hipotato

New User
Freedom! Member
May 14, 2017
United Kingdom
YouTube
I had the same problem back when I started, what I did was make more videos until people started to notice me more. Note that people won't notice you on youtube straight away.

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
I had the same problem back when I started, what I did was make more videos until people started to notice me more. Note that people won't notice you on youtube straight away.
Yh, I keep making videos, trying to find something that will get people's attention. I guess I might just be wanting it a little too quickly. Thanks.

CommonFamilySurvival

Rising User
Freedom! Member
A couple tips,
stay active post often,
share everywhere us social media,join facebook groups who would be interested in your content and allow sharing your content,
engage viewers, ask a question and ask for them to comment and share there opinion,
And always respond to any non troll comments, a simple thanks for watching can do wonders

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
A couple tips,
stay active post often,
share everywhere us social media,join facebook groups who would be interested in your content and allow sharing your content,
engage viewers, ask a question and ask for them to comment and share there opinion,
And always respond to any non troll comments, a simple thanks for watching can do wonders
That sounds good mate. At the moment, this is the only place that I share my content so I may create a Facebook account for my channel and share things there. I'll think of some questions to ask and try to get people involved more with my videos. Thanks a lot mate, was a big help