Request Any tips to gain active subscribers ?

Tkminator

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone, I have been on YouTube for nearly a year and my goal for this year is to reach 1000 subscribers by the end of the year BUT I have been having a little trouble gain more active subscribers on my channel. I started my channel so I could entertain and make people laugh while growing a community of subscribers that could also help each other and have daily discussions on the live streams. I have been growing daily the past few weeks but only 2-3 have actually watched and engaged with the live streams and videos. If you have ANY tips that could help me to keep my subscribers engaged and interested in my content please let me know.

Thank you for reading and have a great day :)

Inspire GFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Seeing as how you stream most of the time from what I can tell I'd suggest getting some overlays :) They make your video more personal and you can put top donators/most active subs ect.

also i don't know if you're up for it but upload actual videos. I noticed your streams actually get a fair amount of views after the fact that they've been streamed. Try uploading regular videos to get a more active fanbase :)

Reactions: Tkminator

Tkminator

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
Seeing as how you stream most of the time from what I can tell I'd suggest getting some overlays :) They make your video more personal and you can put top donators/most active subs ect.

also i don't know if you're up for it but upload actual videos. I noticed your streams actually get a fair amount of views after the fact that they've been streamed. Try uploading regular videos to get a more active fanbase :)

Thank you for taking out the time to check out my channel and give me some feedback, I apologise for the delayed response. I will try and find a way to add overlays to my streams.

Inspire GFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Thank you for taking out the time to check out my channel and give me some feedback, I apologise for the delayed response. I will try and find a way to add overlays to my streams.
Its no problem at all :) and to add overlays they usually have to be designed by a GFX designer. So if you're looking for one check out the Requests/Offers Section

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Hey everyone, I have been on YouTube for nearly a year and my goal for this year is to reach 1000 subscribers by the end of the year BUT I have been having a little trouble gain more active subscribers on my channel. I started my channel so I could entertain and make people laugh while growing a community of subscribers that could also help each other and have daily discussions on the live streams. I have been growing daily the past few weeks but only 2-3 have actually watched and engaged with the live streams and videos. If you have ANY tips that could help me to keep my subscribers engaged and interested in my content please let me know.

Thank you for reading and have a great day :)
Hello, I just noticed your question and had to check it out :). Tbh there are many ways to get active subscribers and I learned that interacting with them and being more personal, meaning yourself attracts people. Just be yourself and you'll see a big difference.

Tkminator

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello, I just noticed your question and had to check it out :). Tbh there are many ways to get active subscribers and I learned that interacting with them and being more personal, meaning yourself attracts people. Just be yourself and you'll see a big difference.

Thank you for your suggestion, really appriciate it. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Gaining ACTIVE subs is quite difficult as you can never be sure if they stay active but the best thing is to interact with your current fans, get yourself out there. Spead the word and let the word be spread. Livestreaming can be an option to interact more with your audience and by socializing with those who share interest can lead to new oppertunities. The last one that could score is a collab with like sized channels ;)