Gaming Any Sugestions about my YT Videos ?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Can anyone suggest any ideas in order to get more views and more income ?

https://www.youtube.com/user/ArabutzuJr
This is hard because a lot of your channel is films or something like that and vlogs it seems and they seem to do very well , the games seem to do alright but not great , Maybe try to do other games which people know , maybe get some more of these vlogs out to , now you need to use social media as a way to increase views and get people on your channel but it will take time either way sorry to say , hope this helps

Reactions: Julian Sava

Julian Sava

Freedom! Member
This is hard because a lot of your channel is films or something like that and vlogs it seems and they seem to do very well , the games seem to do alright but not great , Maybe try to do other games which people know , maybe get some more of these vlogs out to , now you need to use social media as a way to increase views and get people on your channel but it will take time either way sorry to say , hope this helps

Thanks for that !
Well I am trying to get more people to join my channel and do some Colabs so I can help others and be helped myself.
My goal is to make around 100 - 200 $ per month for start
At the moment my channel is doing 4 - 6 $ per month witch is not so good.
Any ideas on what games to do ?
I mainly play PC and Mobile games.. I never played XBOX or PS games.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for that !
Well I am trying to get more people to join my channel and do some Colabs so I can help others and be helped myself.
My goal is to make around 100 - 200 $ per month for start
At the moment my channel is doing 4 - 6 $ per month witch is not so good.
Any ideas on what games to do ?
I mainly play PC and Mobile games.. I never played XBOX or PS games.

Hmm you have so many options with pcs games , you need to think of ones with a good story such as Skyrim or final fantasy for example or games such as dayz or Ark but there just a few , it might take a while to get that amount of money but I'm sure you will get there

Julian Sava

Freedom! Member
Hmm you have so many options with pcs games , you need to think of ones with a good story such as Skyrim or final fantasy for example or games such as dayz or Ark but there just a few , it might take a while to get that amount of money but I'm sure you will get there

Thanks again, I would need to have money to buy Ark..
I never bought games.. just played free ones.
Next step is to reach 30 posts in order to be able to have a nice signature like yours.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Again, prology's hit the nail on the head - im curious though the spirit guardian vids are these recorded off a phone? or if this a browser game? can't fault the quality of the capture looks really decent! - keep it up man

yeah I want to know where this game is to , it looks decent :)

Julian Sava

Freedom! Member
Again, prology's hit the nail on the head - im curious though the spirit guardian vids are these recorded off a phone? or if this a browser game? can't fault the quality of the capture looks really decent! - keep it up man

The Game Spirit Guardian is a Mobile game but I filmed it on my PC and I was using Blue Stacks V2
The Game is very nice !