Rising User
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
CraziiNav
Hey guys
I'm Nav
And I'm a HUGE fan of Square Enix
My favourite game series so far are Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy
What do you guys think of the franchise and games that Square Enix make?
Honest opinions
I think they're amazing
They changed the way how I see life
And that's why I'm grateful

Reactions: Kurisu

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
Yep been a fan of Square and the FF and Kingdom Hearts series as long as I can remember. My favorite FF game is either VI or VIII. And my favorite Kingdom Hearts would have to be II. :D

LloydIrving69

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
YouTube
I love their games, but their products on iOS are horrendous. FF 1 and 2 are literally unplayable. I have been wanting to play FF2 again for so long. Other than that, their games are top notch.

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
Would love me some Kingdom Hearts, that is for sure. Played it for the first time this year (2015) and it is one of my favorites.

Kurisu

Rising User
Jan 1, 2016
YouTube
E3 made me fall in love with them! World of Final Fantasy looks soooo good and Final Fantasy Explores looks like fun too! So does the new Hitman.[DOUBLEPOST=1451676925][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love their games, but their products on iOS are horrendous. FF 1 and 2 are literally unplayable. I have been wanting to play FF2 again for so long. Other than that, their games are top notch.

I hear games ported to mobile phones are bad in general. Wonder why they could not port them to 3DS/Vita over phones.

slumberRabbit

Rising User
Jan 2, 2016
I've been a Square-Enix fan from the beginning. I enjoyed playing the Star Ocean games and I wish a recording device back in the day. I'm looking forward to Kingdom Hearts III. I finished playing Tomb Raider (2013) and Sleeping Dogs a few years ago. I'm re-uploading them to my new YouTube channel because I'm unable to access my old channel. I don't expect much, but as long as my memories of my gameplay is up, I'm fine with that. I hope to get more Square-Enix games on my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0QG1-lM3ToDIEZ2NcG__Sg

Panic Puppet Gaming

Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YORKSHIRE! ENGLAND!
twitter.com
YouTube
YES YES YES!

Honestly! I'm like 29 this year (yeah so frekkin old it HURTS!) and i've been playing these since the early 90's! my favourite has to be FF 5, weirdly enough..... I don't quite know WHY?!

I actually thought it presented more of a challenge than some of the more modern titles, yes 7 is fantastic and I can't wait til the RE-MAKE! is finished! big fan of SQUARE though ! oooops Square-Enix..... ;-)

Reactions: Kurisu

LloydIrving69

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
YouTube
E3 made me fall in love with them! World of Final Fantasy looks soooo good and Final Fantasy Explores looks like fun too! So does the new Hitman.[DOUBLEPOST=1451676925][/DOUBLEPOST]

I hear games ported to mobile phones are bad in general. Wonder why they could not port them to 3DS/Vita over phones.
I have had some that aren't bad, but they just don't bother with fixing it at all. FF2 went more than a year or 2 with no updates whatsoever then they send a new version randomly, but still makes it unplayable...... When the game came out it was flawless. I enjoyed it very much on my iPhone, but they just don't care enough about the mobile versions.

Kurisu

Rising User
Jan 1, 2016
YouTube
I have had some that aren't bad, but they just don't bother with fixing it at all. FF2 went more than a year or 2 with no updates whatsoever then they send a new version randomly, but still makes it unplayable...... When the game came out it was flawless. I enjoyed it very much on my iPhone, but they just don't care enough about the mobile versions.
Heard The world Ends With You mobile one got shut down

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I've loved Squaresoft since back in the SNES era... I wanted to work for them but there was no Squaresoft anywhere near where I live...

Could work for EA ... theyre here ...
Just not that into them as a game company...
Though they're office is freaking cool...

Anyways.. I played through every Squaresoft SNES game there was released in my area...
Everything from final fantasy, to secret of mana, to Chrono trigger, breath of fire, super Mario rpg, secret of evermore etc...