Music Any Singers In need of instrumental part?

Zafari

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
Hi, If you maybe have a song that you would lie to publish but dont have any instrumental part, i would
gladly help you out and add an original Instrumental track to your song, any genre works :)
Tell me if you are interested :p

Reactions: Nexus Vibes

Zafari

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
Interesting, If you like you can help me in my first album release :)
(if you dont mind help me compose the music tracks)
I would love to help you with the instrumental parts of the song, but i have no experience in writing any lyrics or such
I have so far only been making edm/trap/hiphop type of beats with no song,so it would be cool to be featured on a
actual song :p

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I would love to help you with the instrumental parts of the song, but i have no experience in writing any lyrics or such
I have so far only been making edm/trap/hiphop type of beats with no song,so it would be cool to be featured on a
actual song :p
Well no worries about that, because i have written some lyrics already lol I almost got two songs i just need composed music for lol

Zafari

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
Well no worries about that, because i have written some lyrics already lol I almost got two songs i just need composed music for lol
ah okay great :p well then maybe hit me up on email [email protected] and we can discuss what kind of genre/beat you want and what kind of chords you want and so on and then at some point i will need a acapella to add to the mix :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
ah okay great :p well then maybe hit me up on email [email protected] and we can discuss what kind of genre/beat you want and what kind of chords you want and so on and then at some point i will need a acapella to add to the mix :)
Well i am almost done with the lyrics for a song i call "Where it all began" if you are still in for work with me to make the instrumental. It would be awesome :)