Any more mature animes to watch?

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Yay, finally someone else who watched Wolf's Rain! (Both you & BBT), <3 that one and to be honest it was one of the animes that got me hooked on anime!
For a long while it was my favorite anime actually, it's still super high on my list. It's a true masterpiece. There is not one human on the planet that if they watched it all the way trough wouldn't feel like crying at some point, that is a guarantee.

Reactions: Nordic Chronicles

InnocentMusik

Musician and amateur composer/producer
Freedom! Member
Hmm, depends on what genre you like. If you want something psychological, there's Tokyo Ghoul, Subete ga F ni naru and Erased/Boku dake ga inai machi. If you want something that talks about society and economic norms, maybe Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. But, I'll stop here, I might end up making a long ass list if I continue QQ.

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
What kind of mature are you looking for? can it be ecchi too?
wlep, for simililar to SAO, there is dot hack sign, husk, link and GU, never finished those....by my sempai yoshiyuki sadamoto, you also have legend of the twilight, that takes place after the .hack main series, whicj has a movie btw very cool, i enjoyedseeing balmung orca and kite going to school and stuff