Gaming Any Minecraft Players Out there

BlackSmoke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2017
YouTube
BlackSmoke44
I play minecraft and Im looking for people willing to join an smp that im in. It is loads of fun. We are just looking for awesome content creators. That would be willing to join and record with other Youtubers aswell. If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

BlackSmoke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2017
YouTube
BlackSmoke44
I Would like to record minecraft videos with you if you want... i do factions, pvp, minigames
Cool man how long have you been doing mc videos?[DOUBLEPOST=1490894965][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm a minecraft player and my Channel is kind of based around minecraft, Thankso LightningSp33d :)
Hi Lightings33d, here is the discord for the Smp i am in if you would like to join https://discord.gg/SGc5TGD after you have joined it ill message you and tell you who you have to talk to join XD

SynthesizedYT

Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
just started, i have 4 videos right now[DOUBLEPOST=1490896278][/DOUBLEPOST]can we, i have gaming headset which has mic so thats perfect

BlackSmoke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2017
YouTube
BlackSmoke44
Do you two have Skype by any chance? As that is better for me as i dont use discord, Thanks LightningSp33d
Well are whole smp uses discord so ya. :\[DOUBLEPOST=1490899361][/DOUBLEPOST]
just started, i have 4 videos right now[DOUBLEPOST=1490896278][/DOUBLEPOST]can we, i have gaming headset which has mic so thats perfect
Do you have discord? and would you like to join the smp?

SynthesizedYT

Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
yes i have discord, and i mean if i don't lag while recording i'll do smp[DOUBLEPOST=1490956414][/DOUBLEPOST]if thats fine?

BlackSmoke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2017
YouTube
BlackSmoke44
yes i have discord, and i mean if i don't lag while recording i'll do smp[DOUBLEPOST=1490956414][/DOUBLEPOST]if thats fine?
I'm just the recruiter, im not the one that makes the final decisions on whether you join or not you have to speak to the server master XD but go ahead and join the discord server anyway meet new people to record with XD