Any Good Games for YouTube?

CrazyCorrs

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello, I was just wondering... What should I record? I have alot off games but im just not sure what to record xD! Any Ideas?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I always think you should record what you like, not worry about what other people think for your videos. As if you don't enjoy what your doing / what your recording it will show. But anyway what sort of games do you have to play, maybe include a list to allow people to offer suggestions based of that?

CrazyCorrs

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
I always think you should record what you like, not worry about what other people think for your videos. As if you don't enjoy what your doing / what your recording it will show. But anyway what sort of games do you have to play, maybe include a list to allow people to offer suggestions based of that?
Great Idea! I hope to get a capture card to record my Xbox games aswell I really need one xD

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Hello, I was just wondering... What should I record? I have alot off games but im just not sure what to record xD! Any Ideas?
To be honest, it's what you want to offer to us, and we'll be glad to watch it. Well I know I will :) , try playing some computer games or video games. Sorry if that didn't help, but I'm just curious to see what you come up with!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
In most cases it doesn't matter wich game you play regarding youtube but what you do with it :)

What are some of the games you currently have on wich you want to make video's. It is mostly best to pick max 3 games and make a series and finish them till the end wich in my case is tough sometimes as i mostly can't stick to one game and play to diverse :p

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
You can use Keymailer.co to get free steam games for your channel. As zeke said play what you like because If you don't care about the videos your making it will show in the final product.

Steam Controller Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2016
YouTube
If you want to know what games are popular, I would suggest either going to Twitch or Youtube Gaming since they have a list of the most popular streams at the time. Certain games are set up better to be streamed rather than posted to youtube, but it will give you a general idea of what is popular. Like others said though, play what you like to play. Don't force yourself to play something you don't like because it could end up showing in your content.

I'm still new to the Youtube thing, so I hope I'm somewhat helpful, lol.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Lots of people ask this question quite often. Recording games for the heck of it tends to work for just having fun at first ^^ If you want something to be successful, you need to make it unique, different, and offer a different perspective. What kind of videos would you make?