Gaming Any Gamers interested in a cross promotion through endscreens and cards?

Xboxzach

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2017
YouTube
I am about to upload a video and I started thinking... Usually in the endscreens and cards I will just put more of my videos ( generally last 3 videos in cards and on my endscreen I just promote my most recent upload). I was thinking that since you are allowed to put more than one endscreen video I could still leave my most recent upload but also add someone elses video to my endscreen. If we made a collaboration then I could post a video of your choosing in my endscreen and you could do one of mine. In theory this will help us exchange veiws. Essentially after the viewer has already viewed your video it could send them to mine and visa-versa. Hope this all makes sense if not comment and I can clear up any questions.

Some channel stats for myself. I would like to collaborate with someone around the same statistics but if not that's OK. Currently 177 subscribers 16112 veiws 27,309 watch time minutes. My channel is called xboxzach

Reactions: Trippst3r

Xboxzach

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2017
YouTube
Hey sorry I've been offline guys. We should totally make this happen though. I can add 2 of you guys to my most recent video in the endscreen instead of my most recent upload and best for viewer. Ill give all 3 of you card slots in it though

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Hey sorry I've been offline guys. We should totally make this happen though. I can add 2 of you guys to my most recent video in the endscreen instead of my most recent upload and best for viewer. Ill give all 3 of you card slots in it though

I'll do the same. I'll have your channel in cards spread in my most viewed videos and in their end screens as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1492397338][/DOUBLEPOST]Done with mine. Sadly, I only have 2 most-viewed videos, but trust me, the views are still rolling up until this date. I hope I bring some views to you guys.
Will also do the same thing with my "to-be-uploaded" videos. Will spread ya'll into each :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Xboxzach

Xboxzach

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2017
YouTube
I'll do the same. I'll have your channel in cards spread in my most viewed videos and in their end screens as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1492397338][/DOUBLEPOST]Done with mine. Sadly, I only have 2 most-viewed videos, but trust me, the views are still rolling up until this date. I hope I bring some views to you guys.
Will also do the same thing with my "to-be-uploaded" videos. Will spread ya'll into each :)
What do you want in the cards a video or the channel?? Since ur the first to reply Ill give you one of the endscreen slots as well you want me to promote your channel or one of your videos in that?

Xboxzach

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2017
YouTube
Alright man it's on there. I subscribed to your channel and made a card for that video (40 second mark) and it is a suggested video in my endscreen. Check it out to make sure its all good and what you wanted. It's on my most recent video called "Trolling GTA!!! Best method for GTA online!". When you do mine can you just suggest my channel in a card and on the endscreen? no specific video just the channel and let me know what video you put it in. Thanks man hopefully this works out for both of us[DOUBLEPOST=1492401023][/DOUBLEPOST]never mind I saw the playlist in your end screen. That works just fine. Thank you

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Alright man it's on there. I subscribed to your channel and made a card for that video (40 second mark) and it is a suggested video in my endscreen. Check it out to make sure its all good and what you wanted. It's on my most recent video called "Trolling GTA!!! Best method for GTA online!". When you do mine can you just suggest my channel in a card and on the endscreen? no specific video just the channel and let me know what video you put it in. Thanks man hopefully this works out for both of us[DOUBLEPOST=1492401023][/DOUBLEPOST]never mind I saw the playlist in your end screen. That works just fine. Thank you

I already did both actually. End cards and cards. :)

Reactions: Xboxzach

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
I am about to upload a video and I started thinking... Usually in the endscreens and cards I will just put more of my videos ( generally last 3 videos in cards and on my endscreen I just promote my most recent upload). I was thinking that since you are allowed to put more than one endscreen video I could still leave my most recent upload but also add someone elses video to my endscreen. If we made a collaboration then I could post a video of your choosing in my endscreen and you could do one of mine. In theory this will help us exchange veiws. Essentially after the viewer has already viewed your video it could send them to mine and visa-versa. Hope this all makes sense if not comment and I can clear up any questions.

Some channel stats for myself. I would like to collaborate with someone around the same statistics but if not that's OK. Currently 177 subscribers 16112 veiws 27,309 watch time minutes. My channel is called xboxzach
Hi buddy I would love to be in on this but I haven't hit the 100 yet.

A few channel stats.
68 sub's
150,757 view time
34,614 life time views.

I really hope that this is okay with you guys. Also would anyone be interested in playlist4playlist.