Any Favorite Anime?

Figama

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey! I thought I'd just make this thread to hear about what peoples favorite anime are and consider watching them if I haven't watched them already! My favorite anime is Kaze No Stigma, I'm really into action and comedy anime. So ecchi makes its way in there... A lot. Ecchi is hilarious okay.
List your favorite anime below! :D

Reactions: VoiaGmer

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
My all time favorite would have to be Code Geass. Gotta love the idea of rebels trying to overthrow a corrupt government; TOTALLY not overdone. xD But nah, I love Code Geass. :)

FreelanceSeven

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
FreelanceSeven
If I had to give a few? Ergo Proxy is kinda obscure, but it's amazing in terms of story, animation, world building, characters. It is weird, but it has a female main character who is never sexualized, and shoots things with a pump shotgun one handed.

Darker than Black is good. It's got great choreography and makes you want to know more about the world, but it doesn't tell you a whole lot. But it's interesting.

91 Days is amazing. Great animation, story telling, characters, atmosphere. It's like an anime version of The Godfather.

D

Deleted member 17740

To be honest i have quite a few animes,
for instance i am fond of Tokyo Ghoul and attack on titan, while i am currently watching steins;gate and waiting, for what seems may be a lifetime, for the second season of blue exorcist.
Oh and i almost forgot, a must-see anime which i loved watching was Death note

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey! I thought I'd just make this thread to hear about what peoples favorite anime are and consider watching them if I haven't watched them already! My favorite anime is Kaze No Stigma, I'm really into action and comedy anime. So ecchi makes its way in there... A lot. Ecchi is hilarious okay.
List your favorite anime below! :D
Well i have many Anime't i really enjoyed but to name some wich really left there mark are: Attack on Titan, Elfenlied, Witchblade, Highschool of the Dead, Hellsing Ultimate, Naruto and Bleach :)

Tehhybrid23

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2014
Algeria
YouTube
The animes I watched this year : Yukihira No Soma, Orange , Akatsuki no Yona , Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu. Love them all <3