Tips & Tricks Any channel feedback?

Mythical Violence

Rising User
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
almostpro021
So today I was wondering if I make good or bad content (Quality content). I've asked some friends if I make good content, most of them said yes. So tell me honestly if I have quality content, constructive criticism please. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_4okBifNKeCTwQcxoMPdg

My channel is mostly based around gaming. And don't ask or tell me about the channel banner, I'm working on it.

Thank you for reading this post :D

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
calling stuff cancerous doesn't feel like the right way to go.
Try not to talk in one tone all the time.
you have no playlists, try to put videos in playlists. That way people will find related videos a lot quicker.

And even though you told me not to tell you: the channel banner. Your first video is 4 weeks old. You should have a banner already even if it is a temporary one, your channel needs identity.

Mythical Violence

Rising User
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
almostpro021
Well, I'm aiming for a different audience (Like LeafyIsHere and Pyrocinical humor), a kind of dark humor audience. My banner really doesn't matter, my identity is my name. And I am making a channel banner at the moment so this is why I asked not to tell me about it. If you've ever watched pewdiepie or FilthyFrank, you'll understand what I'm trying to come up with. Thanks for the feedback though!

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
I watched pewdiepie a few times and I just checked out FilthyFrank but your video's are nothing like theirs.
You need use your voice better to get people's attention.
And your nickname will only become your identity once your channel is established.