Gaming Anime/Gaming Video! Review and/or CAH

Kaylub Murphy

New User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
WaifuPancakes
Hey there! My name is Waifu Pancakes, YouTuber with almost 2k subscribers! I make videos surrounding anime and gaming! I was hoping that I could find someone that would either a) want to do a review on an anime with me or b) play cards against humanity online. Reply if you're interested and I'll check out your channel!

Red Bean

Feb 17, 2017
twitter.com
YouTube
redassasin101
I'll do it. I'm up for either one of your ideas, but if you need me to make a choice then I would choose Cards Against Humanity[DOUBLEPOST=1494431341][/DOUBLEPOST]One extra thing too, I'm part of a dual channel. The one speaking here is Red. If you want to hear my voice or see what I do, know that the 3 latest videos are from my partner, Bean. The two before them are mine, but are edits so my voice isn't in them, and the ones before those have both of us.

INDI vidual

Mar 11, 2016
Ukraine
Hey there! My name is Waifu Pancakes, YouTuber with almost 2k subscribers! I make videos surrounding anime and gaming! I was hoping that I could find someone that would either a) want to do a review on an anime with me or b) play cards against humanity online. Reply if you're interested and I'll check out your channel!
Oh, I would love to play some good old CaH :D