Entertainment Anime + Gaming = Life Well Spent

One Vision

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Whats going on Guys my name is One Vision ( clearly the name my mum gave me at birth ) Im a new youtube who wants to become big in the youtube community !! Im from london so i speak english fluently, and i am open to supporting everyone else with their quest to be number one too , if anyone wants to do any collars or anything just hit me up and we can sort something out !! Im grateful for any support you guys may give , hopefully i can earn some friends and subscribers here. Hope you all have a great day !!

Peace

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom !

Your getting close to 100 subs bro ! I will check your channel out ! what made you start youtube ? I'm from Norwich so not mega far away but pretty far xD what anime do you watch ?

Reactions: One Vision

One Vision

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom !

Your getting close to 100 subs bro ! I will check your channel out ! what made you start youtube ? I'm from Norwich so not mega far away but pretty far xD what anime do you watch ?

wassup , and i love creating , like i could literally sit down and spend the whole day editing , creating intro's and thumbnails , i know it sounds cheesy but its my hobby , and at the moment I'm hooked onto one piece , i watched naruto all the way up into the filler , and quite a free other anime that have finished now but i recently started my hero academia so i look forward to seeing how that series progresses

Reactions: Prology

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Whats going on Guys my name is One Vision ( clearly the name my mum gave me at birth ) Im a new youtube who wants to become big in the youtube community !! Im from london so i speak english fluently, and i am open to supporting everyone else with their quest to be number one too , if anyone wants to do any collars or anything just hit me up and we can sort something out !! Im grateful for any support you guys may give , hopefully i can earn some friends and subscribers here. Hope you all have a great day !!

Peace
Hey One, that's an interesting name your mom gave you :p What got you interested in making videos on youtube? Supporting people is nice, how do you plan on helping them out?

One Vision

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey One, that's an interesting name your mom gave you :p What got you interested in making videos on youtube? Supporting people is nice, how do you plan on helping them out?

i just enjoy content creating in general and interacting with the community , and anyway i can help , at the moment my channel is still pretty small but if i can help out by commenting , liking or subbing then thats how

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
i just enjoy content creating in general and interacting with the community , and anyway i can help , at the moment my channel is still pretty small but if i can help out by commenting , liking or subbing then thats how
Interacting with the community is a nice plan. Is this your first time being with Freedom? There's a lot of random people to meet here ^^ When you subscribe to people, do you typically watch their videos? Sub4sub tends to be rampant sometimes, and you end up with a decent chunk of dead subs.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
wassup , and i love creating , like i could literally sit down and spend the whole day editing , creating intro's and thumbnails , i know it sounds cheesy but its my hobby , and at the moment I'm hooked onto one piece , i watched naruto all the way up into the filler , and quite a free other anime that have finished now but i recently started my hero academia so i look forward to seeing how that series progresses

that sounds awesome ! I think editing is fun to , like to mess about with videos and see what I can do , which isn't a lot yet but it will get better ! I watch a lot of Naruto and I'm up to date atm but there is a lot of fillers !

One Vision

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
that sounds awesome ! I think editing is fun to , like to mess about with videos and see what I can do , which isn't a lot yet but it will get better ! I watch a lot of Naruto and I'm up to date atm but there is a lot of fillers !
i'll definitely check out your channel !! and yeah i love naruto , It feels like forever since I've seen something cannon though , I can't wait for the current arc to continue its gonna be insane. Have you read the manga or anime only??

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
i'll definitely check out your channel !! and yeah i love naruto , It feels like forever since I've seen something cannon though , I can't wait for the current arc to continue its gonna be insane. Have you read the manga or anime only??

anime only so no idea what happens but the main cannon is going to be crazy and cant wait for the battles !

One Vision

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Interacting with the community is a nice plan. Is this your first time being with Freedom? There's a lot of random people to meet here ^^ When you subscribe to people, do you typically watch their videos? Sub4sub tends to be rampant sometimes, and you end up with a decent chunk of dead subs.
sory i accidentally skipped over this message , and yeah this is my first time here . I love it so far everyone seems welcoming !! And yeah i don't see a point in subbing unless your active so i try to be as active as possible

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
sory i accidentally skipped over this message , and yeah this is my first time here . I love it so far everyone seems welcoming !! And yeah i don't see a point in subbing unless your active so i try to be as active as possible
It's all good ^^ People tend to get a lot of messages on here at times. That's good to see that you're adjusting just fine so far! People are quick to say hello on Freedom, and you can meet a lot of members near the collaboration section on here. It's nice to hear that you're not into sub4subbing ^^

One Vision

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
yeah i was actually surprised that people messaged ! i was expecting it to be a lot quieter, i'll definitely be on here a lot more!

on your pic it says your a freedom partner, whats it like partnering with them ??

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
yeah i was actually surprised that people messaged ! i was expecting it to be a lot quieter, i'll definitely be on here a lot more!

on your pic it says your a freedom partner, whats it like partnering with them ??
Heh, it depends on the day. People can be active at random times.

For the freedom partner, you get that badge when you apply for it. You can post in two additional forum areas if you get approved. It can take up to a week at times, but it's nice to have ^^

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14KykUcnpLXEVry7ZBnCJ6OslnBjxG8P2uLigj95T6I8/viewform

One Vision

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Heh, it depends on the day. People can be active at random times.

For the freedom partner, you get that badge when you apply for it. You can post in two additional forum areas if you get approved. It can take up to a week at times, but it's nice to have ^^

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14KykUcnpLXEVry7ZBnCJ6OslnBjxG8P2uLigj95T6I8/viewform
ooh okay that seems interesting , Is it sort of like youtube networks? ( for example TGN or Machinima ) or is it just something that is used on this site and doesn't really interfere with youtube