Anime games

Anime Always

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
Anyone can recommend me a anime game that is fun on any platform. I have only tried one before which is the SAO lost song just want more :D

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I'd look into the Tales series. Lot's of choices to choose from in that series just from this past generation alone.
Tales of Symphonia (Gamecube/PS3/PC)
Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World (Wii/PS3)
Tales of Vesperia (Xbox 360)
Tales of Graces F (PS3)
Tales of Xillia (PS3)
Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)
Tales of Zestiria (PS3/PS4/PC)
Tales of the Abyss (PS2/3DS)
Tales of Hearts R (Vita)

Anime Always

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
That
I'd look into the Tales series. Lot's of choices to choose from in that series just from this past generation alone.
Tales of Symphonia (Gamecube/PS3/PC)
Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World (Wii/PS3)
Tales of Vesperia (Xbox 360)
Tales of Graces F (PS3)
Tales of Xillia (PS3)
Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)
Tales of Zestiria (PS3/PS4/PC)
Tales of the Abyss (PS2/3DS)
Tales of Hearts R (Vita)
That alot thanks :D

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

Anime Always

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
The Naruto fighters are pretty good (in my opinion). A good point to start looking is to go through steam and search for the tag "Anime". Well that is if you are on PC :p
I will search it on steam thanks for the tip especially right now there a offer for all games :D

SacredEdge

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2015
Japan
YouTube
-The latest naruto game
-dengeki bunko fighting climax.. (i recommend you to buy the DBFC ignition.. Which is like UMvC3 for expansion..)
-J-Stars allstars Victory (all shounen jump anime are there as well..)
-nitro+ blasterz
-hyper nepnep game V-2

Reactions: Anime Always

Spike Slayer

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
This is a little late, and its no longer playable, but Dragon Ball Online was my favorite anime game, and I have to say my favorite mmo of all time

BliZil

Rising User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
I havent play naruto for so long... used to play in ps2 :) still gonna be leigt. Dragon ball online is a bit challenging but it should be fun :)

Spike Slayer

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
are you serious!? shutting down, NOOOOO
Yeah it shut down in 2013. I remember playing on the last day just flying around the map trying to soak it all in. This is my other youtube channel I really do not use anymore https://www.youtube.com/user/spkslayer1 , but I put the footage of the last day on that one. the quality is not the best that was the first time i ever recorded a game. I will be putting the gameplay vids on my main channel hopefully tonight though

Last edited:

Spike Slayer

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
Is there like.. Any private server of DBZO or something?
There are a couple that are trying to get started. One is called DBOR, stands for Dragon ball online revolations, and one called DBOGlobal. They have been working for years to try to get them to work. I hope that one of them get it up soon. I miss my super saiyan turtle hurmit.oh just a heads up if u go into there forums don't call it DBZO the community hates that :)

BigMickGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
The tales of series is a great one yeah. You also have Hyperdimension Neptunia, and Valkyria Chronicles is also a pretty good series. And of course you have your dating sims anime games like Sakura spirit and stuff like that. There are a lot of anime games xD

SacredEdge

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2015
Japan
YouTube
There are a couple that are trying to get started. One is called DBOR, stands for Dragon ball online revolations, and one called DBOGlobal. They have been working for years to try to get them to work. I hope that one of them get it up soon. I miss my super saiyan turtle hurmit.oh just a heads up if u go into there forums don't call it DBZO the community hates that :)

Uhh.. Sure, i guess?
Mind if you elaborate me why most of the private server community hates it?

Spike Slayer

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
Uhh.. Sure, i guess?
Mind if you elaborate me why most of the private server community hates it?
Sure no prob. Because it is not a dragon ball z game it is a dragon ball game. And the name itself is Dragon Ball Online, not Dragin Ball Z Online. Let's say you are watching dragon ball (the first series where goku is a kid) would you say your watching dragon ball, or dragon ball z? DBO takes place around 200 years after the events that happened with Buu. That's why Akira Toriyama did not call it dbz, he just called it db because it is set the the same universe. Hope that helps :p

Reactions: SacredEdge

SacredEdge

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2015
Japan
YouTube
Sure no prob. Because it is not a dragon ball z game it is a dragon ball game. And the name itself is Dragon Ball Online, not Dragin Ball Z Online. Let's say you are watching dragon ball (the first series where goku is a kid) would you say your watching dragon ball, or dragon ball z? DBO takes place around 200 years after the events that happened with Buu. That's why Akira Toriyama did not call it dbz, he just called it db because it is set the the same universe. Hope that helps :p

Now i completely understand.. Thanks man :D