Podcast Anime and video game podcasting!

Loxin Nightwalker

Rising User
Aug 27, 2015
YouTube
I'm looking to do a live weekly podcast about anime and video games where we would talk about the shows that we have been watching the games that we've been playing and any news that there might be and you know, just have some fun with it.

Age? (Need to be over 16 years old.):
It helps if you've seen more then 3 anime (Yes or No.):
Do you want to just be a one time guest or would you like to be on for more then just one?:

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LoxinNightwalker

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
HAAROU! :D Hicksu here with a little passion for manga and games! (I do watch some Anime!) I would love to join in on some podcast and I've been thinking about starting one of my own! :3
I've at least seen 3 animes I think! :p
I could be a one time guest if you don't like me! But I would love to be part of it more than once! :3 (well it depends on if I love you or not) xD

Loxin Nightwalker

Rising User
Aug 27, 2015
YouTube
HAAROU! :D Hicksu here with a little passion for manga and games! (I do watch some Anime!) I would love to join in on some podcast and I've been thinking about starting one of my own! :3
I've at least seen 3 animes I think! :p
I could be a one time guest if you don't like me! But I would love to be part of it more than once! :3 (well it depends on if I love you or not) xD
Sounds good. I'll message you when I get the chance. :D

americanbacon

New User
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Age? 19
It helps if you've seen more then 3 anime (Yes or No.): Yeah, I've seen well over three.
Do you want to just be a one time guest or would you like to be on for more then just one?: Depends on the amount of dank memes