YouTube Android Games!

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
i started a android game channel where i pretty much just do android gaming and not pc or ps4 or xbox, and i was just wondering if that is going to be a problem for me?
Hi [user]@The Gaming Droid[/user], it's not really going to be a problem for you as long as you can record the android without and loss of quality of video and/or sound. I'd recommend doing other gaming videos as well as Android, e.g. PC, PS4, XB1 or whatever else you want to use to keep your content original and fresh. Hope this advice helps you, can't wait to see how your channel progresses! :)

Reactions: The Gaming Droid

The Gaming Droid

Rising User
Mar 9, 2017
Uk
YouTube
Hi [user]@The Gaming Droid[/user], it's not really going to be a problem for you as long as you can record the android without and loss of quality of video and/or sound. I'd recommend doing other gaming videos as well as Android, e.g. PC, PS4, XB1 or whatever else you want to use to keep your content original and fresh. Hope this advice helps you, can't wait to see how your channel progresses! :)
thanks man for the advice. and yeah the videos are recorded in hd and everything and the reason im doing it on android is because i do have a xbox one but everything for that has been done same with pc and ps4

Last edited: